Monday, August 22, 2005

Phew... Finally my first post....

Well people...if you came to read about birds, sunshine and ice cream cones on a hot day...you have visited the wrong blog...This is a blog belonging to a seemingly carefree and happy person when in truth he's suffering and hurting on the inside...

Nope...rarely anything happy here.

Sorry for the crappy introduction and first post but figuring out how to use a blog is damn complicated...as you can see at the "About Me" section on the sidebar ----> I happen to be slightly mentally incapable of operating a blog by myself.. =)

As you read my day by day ramblings, I hope that you learn to apprieciate life and all its little little details that we often overlook. Such as a clean comfortable bed to lie upon before we whisper off into slumber. Your parents who provide unconditional love and a roof over your heads. Your pet guinea pig or little puppy which you neglect to feed. A shower with hot water and a toilet bown to lay your golden buttocks upon while disposing of yesterday's digested lunch. A car to drive around. The bottomless allowances that we finish in a day or two. The way your girlfriend smiles and everything in the world seems right.

Well my readers I had all of the above, yet I was not happy enough and took everything for granted. I stopped loving the things I loved, caring for the people I care about, telling the people whom I love the most that I love them...

Well thats my introduction and first post. A lil' long winded if you ask me...but I would like to remind everyone that life's lessons are learnt the hard way...

Please...tell your mom that you love her tonight...I know I didn't before I left her...

6 Comments:

Blogger James B said...

----------------------------
In the meantime, join me for Celebrity Mud Wrestling Deathmatch!
[b][url]http://muddeathmatch.blogspot.com/[/url][/b]
----------------------------

3:30 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Blue fonts on a black background are very hard to read. You might want to reconsider your choice of colors.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Jox said...

hey.. what happened with your mom? why did you leave her..- did you leave home or something?

That was a rather depressing first post indeed. cheer uppers kies?

9:29 AM  
Blogger phoebe said...

hello! =) very nice meaningful post u have here:)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

hihi liang !!
li ying here .. i hope everythings alrite .. muaxxx !

1:13 AM  
Blogger S h e r v e said...

wooo alot of fans arr hehehe =)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home