Sunday, August 28, 2005

Stuck In This Shithole...
Sorry for not updating as much as i would like...These few days have een emotionally and physically tiring...I still dont get why people are so against me and Mel being together...But i guess that life and love are both not easy roads to travel down...
Today i woke up...Swallowed my pride and went home to attempt to talk to my mother...I miss home...But as my title suggests...Things didnt go very well...After many tears and raised voices the decision is to let me be by myself...Stuck in my room to "reflect" on my mistakes...A very sad thing in this world is that people often to find the route of the problem...The big picture...They pick on every small detail but fail to see what happened to build up to what has happened...It's like focusing on the Mona Lisa's eyes instead of grasping its overall beauty...
Sad,depressed and lonely I am...Wanting to go home...But it seems like an impossible dream...All i want is love and compassion from my family...All i get is anger,smite and isolation...It's not easy to be me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home