Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thoughts....

Living alone gives you much time to think...About life,love and shit in that category...Well i guess that im learning and gaining much needed experience and maturity from my solitude in this tiny room in Bangsar...
Thinking about my home back in Mutiara Damansara...I realise that the thing i miss the most is my brother...I miss yelling my fucking brains out when he screws up...I miss sharing clothes with him...I miss watching TV with him and u know lah...Doing brotherly shit...He was slightly depressed from lack of family love before i left and i only pray that it has not got any worse...This is a promise i make to everyone who reads my blog...I will do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a brother...No matter how hard or no matter what the cost...
Anyway i went to swensons with Angie,Pearly and Choi Lin today...I was feeling tired and moody so i guess i kinda threw my mood at everyone...But seeing Pearly after so long reminded me of the poem that she wrote for me years and years ago...When my hair was still black...

This is her story....

Broken Friendship...

Friends for so many years,
Went though so many things.
We shared our thoughts and dreams,
We were there for each other,
Love and trust were our foundation.

Something happened...
What we spent building throughout the years,
Was lost in just one night,
A night I will remember forever...
Trust was broken , Tears were shed,
It hurt cause i knew...
Things would never be the same.

Only time can tell,
Will we ever be the way we used to be?
I never wanted to say goodbye...
To my partner i once called....
My Friend...

I watched u grow...and u always amaze me...We fight yes...Maybe too often...But we always come through...In everyone's eyes they see you as so many different things...But to me you will always be MY little Pearly Ng Li Leng...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

husband and wife talking! :)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home