Monday, September 12, 2005

Many Clouds...Many Linings...

Hey guys so sorry I have not been updating.Living alone takes some time to get used to.I have been so bogged down with work and college that i barely have time in front of my computer.The last few weeks have been filled with love,laughter,and emotions that i have almost forgotten re-ignited.Let me start by saying doing laundry sucks!And working for extra money is fun if you are in the company of the friends that u are most close to.
Learning how to live on a fixed amount of money is not easy.Especially for me cause i used to have a bottmless allowance.I think i have learned to budget way better and I guess I am at least 10 times more imdependant as compared to what I was before.But overall the hardest and most annoying thing about living alone is doing laundry.The worse part is that i do not have an iron.
Anyway more on life less on living...My dad's birthday just passed and on the day before it i was talking to him in the car on the way home...He said these words that changed my life and my outlook on things so much and I was so damn close to tears..."son , I know that I have never been a good father,but even parents make mistakes...All I want for my birthday is for you to forgive me..." he then handed me a poem composed by Kipling,
It goes something like this:-
If
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired my waiting,
Or,Being lied about,don't deal in lies,
Or,being hated,dont give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good,nor talk to wise;
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop to build 'em out with wornout tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose,and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them:"Hold On"!;
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes not loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you,but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!
My dad...another person that i failed to impress and has come short of his expectations so many times...I rarely say i love you But i do...
Ok time for the happy things that happened =D.Last friday we celebrated Jin Soon's birthday at Good Evening Bangkok and Fridays~!!What a great evening.For the first time in weeks i felt happy.I guess forgetting about my problems for a few hours really helped me.
Here are some pictures...
The Brotherhood =D
Me and My Wife...
ps. look where her hands are going =p KANTOI!!
!!
Me and the Pig~!!!
Me and My Hippos...
All for sale please contact me for further details...
After too many drinks...Fuck wei my teeth damn yellow...They are as blond as my hair...
What a wonderful night...Filled with laughter and happyness and no one was unhappy...NO ONE!!!not a frown in sight..How i wish everynight was like that night...
Anyway,after thinking about the day i realised something of uber importance...Where I lacked in family I gained in friends...My friends are the people that bring me through life,that nurtured me into the person I am today...Without my friends i would not be here today...Thanks to everyone and everything that made me who I am today....

The TaiLo , The Bling Bling , The ChauHai and The Beng

Friends for 12 years....And definately 50 more....

Comment of the day :Jia your blog changed my outlook and perspective on life...Thank You (anonymous)

Add me to msn and friendster : lee_tlc_88@hotmail.com

Well guys thats all for today...All in all i would like to say that life is having constipation and these few weeks have been less shitty as compared to the other weeks...Live life and love live for without love we are merely animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home