Sunday, September 25, 2005

A Smile for You...

Again i would like to apologize for not updating as often as i should...Life is hectic and full of surprises and its kinda hard to fit daily blogging into my current agenda...If i do post however i promise to make them meaningful and full of emotion...
This week has been great...Absolutely great...Caught STOMP on tuesday with Melissa...Sometimes seeing a smile on the face of your loved one gives you this feeling...Somewhat satisfactory and im glad she enjoyed it...
College has been tough...I got monday off from the doctor...It seems that I have high blood pressure...That explains the sudden feverish feelings and headache attacks I have been getting as of late...He says its due to too much stress...
Throughout this week however...I have been clacking off big time...My nights are filled with Dota and sleep is little and precious...It's been great spending time with my old KAOS friends -avin- and Lucc and even Marcus from australia...(By the wayy add me in BlueServer3 nickname -Meow-)...
But the icing on my great week cake came today during the HELP University College Sports Carnival...The night before(Friday) was spent worrying about how i would do and if i could still run and thoughts tend to keep you awake...So i had 0 hours of sleep while facing the biggest hurdle in my entire college life so far...I represented the A-Levels in the 100m sprint,200m sprint,4x100m relay and the 4x400m relay...To cut a long story short i came home with 3 silver and one gold medal...=D...A-Levels won overall of course...And call me arrogant but i just couldn't stop feeling like the silent hero of today...
Anyway i would like to thank my beautiful darling Melissa Tan for being there by my side the whole day...In the hot sun sitting patiently on the bleachers and cheering the A-Levels on...I Love You dear =p!!
Well guys it's 6am and I have run out of things to write about...Sorry for the not-so-perfect english but you guys have to understand...I happen to be typing while trying not to fall asleep on the keyboard...Until next time =D Keep Smiling...

2 Comments:

Blogger phoebe said...

haha congrats jia =)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! A-levels ROCK!!! hehe

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home