Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sevens!
For Sher....

7 Things That Scare me

1. Cockroaches
2. Midgets
3. Mel when she has PMS
4. Sher when she has PMS
5. Running out of clean underwear
6. Growing even shorter than i already am
7. My Eng.Lit. teacher....

7 Things I Like Most About Me

1. Err...My hair
2. My Atheletic ability
3. My 12 years + China gang
4.My dear A+B nerds
5.My Melissa Tan
6.My lame jokes
7.My other friends who dont fall into the above categories
8. Add another one lah =p My KAOS-ian friends from RO that still keep in touch with me =p

7 Most Important Things In My Room.

1. First off let me say that i barely have 7 things in my room lolz
2. My PC
3. My underwear drawer
4. My ashtray
5. My bottle of drinking water
6. My 2 inch thick mattress
7. My air conditioner

7 Random Facts About Me

1. I never have enough money
2. I eat like a starving pig
3. I am kinda short... is 5'6" short?
4. I smoke like a chimmeny
5. I check out every girl i see
6. I used to attend drama classes at the Actor's Studio
7. I check out every guy i see

7 Things I Can Do

1. Eat
2. Insult People
3. Insult people's parents
4. ermm Run
5. Drive endlessly without a destination
6. Sleep without moving at all
7. Tell lame jokes....Most of them directed at your mom

7 Things I Can't Do

1. Take a shit upside down
2. Get my computer to work well
3. Get Melissa to listen to me
4. Study
5. Concentrate in class
6. Resist checking out a hot girl
7. Resist insulting someone after they do something stupid lolz

7 Things I Say The Most

1. FUCK!!!
2. MAHAI!!!!
3. Dear... am I REALLY THAT short??
4. FUCK YOU!!!
5. FUCK U AND I HOPE U FAIL SPM
6. Mahai... why u so stupid fucking wan arh?
7. Wah that girls ass can fry egg wei mahai!!


7 Celeb Crushes

1. Hohoho banyak... Lindsey Lohan
2.Mary-Kate Olsen
3.Ashley Olsen
4.Mary-Kate AND Ashley Olsen
5.That yellow dinosaur from Barney...
6.Actually not that banyak lolz
7.

7 Things I Hate Most About Me

1. My height
2. My fucking skinny body
3. My inability to budget cash
4. My smoking....Have to stop lahhh
5. My foul mouth also has to stop =.=
6. My inability to control Melissa =.= its so obvious that I am the bitch in this relationship
7. My short legs....If abit longer sure can run faster bah!

7 People I'd Love To See Do This

1. Jun
2. TW
3. Joxx
4. Stoopid-people.blogspot.com
5. Sher-Vin
6. Mary-Kate Olsen
7. Err....Barney's sister?

Ok Sher i hope ur happy...Till next time~!

1 Comments:

Blogger kang said...

haha,nice shit dude, remind me to stop by every once in a while =P and man, just imagine if instead of spending the time you do all the shit you do and then writing about it, if you studied you would have been a genius by now hahaha

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home