Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Tribute....

Yesterday was a fucking sad day for many of us...A dear friend of us had passed away... This is my tribute to her...

Eunice Lee...Even though we were just hie and bye friends...You impacted so many people...Changed their lives and gavme them love...And you might not realise this...But those u people you made an impact on made an impact on me...Indirectly u changed my life...

Eunice Lee...I might now have been close but i knew who u were...You was pretty...Smart...A servent of God...You was too perfect for this world...Too Damn Perfect...

Eunice Lee... I know right now,that you are in Heaven...I do not think it... I know it...

Lau Lee Tung...I'm deeply sorry for your loss...


As you all read this...I hope that u will give our dear Eunice 1 moment of Silence...A minute of prayer for her...For she was special and was destined for soooo much more in life....

Eunice even though i was not close...You parting made me cry,and pray that the ones who love you most are ok...

19/10/2005...A day we will always remember and pray for you...God Bless You....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home